- Not having the energy to manipulate a crochet hook, something I always love to do.
- So tired you can't lift your arms to comb your hair (when you had some)
- The simple action of concentrating enough to watch a trashy TV show is beyond you
- Stringing a sensible sentence together or holding a basic conversation makes Kevin the teenager sound articulate
- When you're so tired even falling asleep seems like too much of an effort let alone getting actually into bed.
- Description would be your internal battery is totally drained, only the basic body functions are working, everything else shuts down.
I've been guilty of it, over exaggerating symptoms or how I feel. But I've been there now, I know the difference. I wont use the word exhaustion now unless it's warranted. But then again it's a long word to use when talking is an effort!
But what do you think? What exaggerations annoy you?