Meal Planning Mondays w/c 9th April

The week has come around so quickly and here I am trying to get the oomph for planning meals. I'm feeling really tired at the moment, and my love of preparing and cooking meals has just slipped through my fingers for a bit. It's taken a lot for me to put the plan together, but hey, at least I'm actually cooking which is progress from a couple of weeks ago.

I'm still working through stuff in the freezer (it never bloody empties! But seems full of crap!) but I've come up with the following

  • Tinned soup with fresh crusty bread (my first solo drive out today to get it! Yay, go me!)
  • Bolognaise, pasta and green salad
  • Sausage casserole and rice
  • Noodles with a tomato sauce
  • Baked potatoes, beans and cheese
  • Roasted peppers, butternut squash, sweet potatoes and meatballs
  • Burgers and wedges

It's all stuff I can manage, quick and easy. But if I don't feel like it will keep for next week! Simples! Check back next week and see if I've got my mojo back, in the meantime, click here to take a look at Mrs M's linky for more meal plans.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment