Reasons to be Cheerful Week 9 #R2BC




Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

It's the time to link up with Michelle from Mummy from the Heart to look back, recognise and celebrate the good things to have happened this week. A chance to put them all in one place and in some cases realise things aren't always so bad.


My week (most of which I have already blogged!)

I'd like to get it out there, I'm in a better place than last week and a better place than the week before that. I'm starting to get back to normal. Well as normal as I can be.

Apparently it's been noted my usual way of dealing with things, for some isn't normal! Who'd have thought it.

Had a 'brilliant e-mail from my brother' and long may they continue

Counselling is booked in for next week, a chance to put some order into the chaos which is called my brain! It's beginning to dawn on me I may not have 'dealt' with things from last year.

Went for a walk with my parents yesterday, enjoying the sunshine around Saltram House. With the walk to get to their house, it was just over 7 miles, so a good workout too!

Went against the virgo planning gene and wrote the 'Sod it edition of the Meal Planning Monday' and loved it!

Had a thoroughly good time on the Multicoloured Blog Swap with mine being hosted by the wonderful Michelle! 'Is there such a thing as being too helpful?'

As you can see, I'm in an ok space, and ok is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment