Boring but true

I've been tagged for this post by @kateab over from The Five F's blog and I can't complain, because I volunteered, I'm a sucker for a meme. Reading through Katie's she says


All you have to do is answer the 10 questions, tag a few people, then return to the original post and comment so that the tagger knows you have completed your mission.
On I go!


Describe yourself in seven words
Optimistic, Nice, Friendly, Loyal, Approachable, Trustworthy, Bossy!


What keeps you up at night?
That's a leading question, do I go serious or light hearted? Lets see where just going with my gut answer takes me.


If I'm feeling particularly stressed all sorts of weird and wonderful minuscule details flow into my brain unbidden. When I say minuscule, I mean stuff which doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things like, 'did I turn the dishwasher on' or 'wonder what so and so had for their tea tonight and 'what am I going to have for my tea tomorrow' 


I'm of the glass half full school and think what's the point of worrying about the things you can't change or have influence over. But stress does things to a person and you end up acting in ways you don't like. So my answer has got to be all sorts of shit I shouldn't be worry about at 4 in the morning.


Who would I like to be?
I like me, I like who I am. I don't want to be anyone else


What are you wearing now?
Black trousers, black long sleeved t-shirt, sleeveless long black cardigan, blue chunky necklace and pink socks with dogs on them (I couldn't find my sensible socks this morning!) pink fluffy slippers (its cold!) What does this say about me I wonder?


What scares me?
The dark, and lack of control


What is the best and worst things of blogging?
I started this blog when I was diagnosed with cancer and used it through the hysterectomy to get my feelings and thoughts into a semblance of order. The best thing about blogging is sharing how I feel about things which are bothering me and getting support from virtual friends.


I have to be totally honest about my feelings, or else what would be the point. Which leads onto the worst things about blogging. Sometimes what I write will be read by my family and I don't always think about the impact on them. I have never written anything I wouldn't say to my family and it's never anything detrimental or private about them. But sharing your feelings will affect your family, especially if they didn't know you felt that way.


For example I recently wrote 'What I saw and Heard' and my sister rang me a couple of days after posting concerned about me. I was fine, I'd written it out, sorted things in my head and felt better but I had caused her to be worried about me, and I don't like that. 


What was the last website you looked at?
It would be thesaurus.com, it helps me when I'm blogging and stuck on a word! Boring, but true.


If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I'd like to change my size, which technically I am doing (4 stone so far) but if I got a wish that would be it, because it would be instant with no hard work! Mind you, was it once said if something is worth having, its worth working for? If it's not been said, I am having that quote!


Slankets, yes or no?
Oh my god, yes! 


Tell us something about the person who tagged you.
I've never 'physically' met @kateab, however we 'virtually' met through twitter. Her blog is brilliant, with for me the right mix of reviews, thoughts and what I call on mine general ramblings. She isn't afraid to say what she thinks and doesn't go with what everyone else thinks or does. I like that. A lot.


Now onward to tag a few people. These guys didn't run away fast enough and I caught them! 


@Littlelightwork because he is a new follower and his blog fascinates me!
@breenster because I don't think he will, but would love it if he would
@amumonamission because she volunteered! (love you!)
@comedinewithrach  because I like her tweets!
@ovenuovenvalet because she is a wonderful person and says yes to most things
@daveboyfry because I asked him!





No comments:

Post a Comment