Tuesday 5th of July

<<<Previous


Oh my goodness, getting up today was hard! Who decided it would be a good idea to have a big surgery and then three months later start training for a 13 mile sponsored walk? Oh...that would be me then!


I think I was kidding myself this week would be a doddle, only working 4 hours a day! I am so tired. And even though I work sitting at a desk, my tummy hurts. Obviously sitting at a desk uses different muscles to lounging on the sofa, who'd have thought?


However I did get up as planned and did 20 minutes on the treadmill. I managed 1.7 km, which is a mile a real money. At one point I was up to a walking speed of 6km per hour, my little legs didn't know what had hit them!


Came home from work and had to have a nap, just underestimated how tired I would feel. But am hopeful tomorrow will be easier.


How long does it take for a habit to form? Oh yes, about 28 days. About as long as I have left to train! Better crack on........

No comments:

Post a Comment