Monday Meal Planner w/c 18th July


Another week, another meal planner. I really enjoy planning and blogging it each week for At Home with Mrs M. It makes things so much easier for Slimming World. I've had a successful week too with a 1 pound loss! Feeling good! You can check out my last plan here.

This week in no particular order we are having:-

Roasted Chicken with Thyme, roast potato and vegetables
Carrot and Butternut Squash Tagine
Pasta Bolognaise
Slow cooker cooked gammon with potato wedges and minted peas
Chickpea and Red Roasted Pepper Pilaff
Homemade Burger and Slimming World (SW) Chips and Tomato Salad

On Sunday we are heading out for a barbecue with my daughter's, in-laws to be. To keep as much on Slimming World plan as possible, I'm making the following:-
SW apple coleslaw
SW potato salad
Tomato Salsa
Sweet Mango and Chilli Salsa
SW pretend Syn free Mayonnaise

I can fill up on the barbecued steaks and chicken and with the SW sides, I'm then giving myself the best chances of success.

Hope you have gotten some inspiration, give me a shout if you'd like a recipe and don't forget to click over to Mrs M's for more!!








1 comment: